An Institute of the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC), the Institute for Clinical Immuno-Oncology (ICLIO) connects the multidisciplinary cancer care team to the expanding world of immuno-oncology. As the premier source of immuno-oncology resources, ICLIO empowers providers to:
- Contribute to the advancement and application of immuno-oncology
- Build and engage a community of thought leaders in the immuno-oncology field
- Provide access to practical, data-driven resources
- Engage stakeholders in dialogue on practice innovations and implementation
- Support cancer patient access to immunotherapy treatments
Curated content by distinguished faculty prepare the multidisciplinary team to meet the challenges and opportunities presented by immuno-oncology, including:
- Monthly eNewsletters that share the latest advances and practical advice for clinicians, fellows, and supportive care staff.
- Interactive webinars provide robust discussions on the most relevant topics in immuno-oncology today.
- An eLearning portal with courses on the real-world application of immunotherapies, including role-specific strategies to optimize patient care, overcome reimbursement challenges, operational approaches for payment, and more. Completion of the modules leads to designation as an ICLIO Scholar.
- ICLIO Visiting Experts Program, a one-day, onsite workshop that brings ICLIO experts directly into cancer programs to provide multidisciplinary learning on the nuances of immuno-oncology
- A diverse tumor toolkit, curated by expert appointment tumor-subcommittees, that addresses biomarkers and combination therapies, supportive care elements, and reimbursement issues related to specific tumor-types.
- White papers that delve into the latest advances in immunotherapy treatments.
- Output from ICLIO National Conferences include faculty presentation slides, session audio recordings, and blog posts.
Create an account to receive advance access to ICLIO resources and cutting-edge content.
Putting ICLIO Resources to Work
Our new video demonstrates how ICLIO benefits your cancer program. Hear thought leaders detail how ICLIO resources can support a team-based approach to immuno-oncology implementation.
2017 Update on ICLIO: Adopting Immunotherapy in the Community Setting
The ASCO Post interviewed ICLIO Advisory Committee Chair, Lee Schwartzberg, MD, FACP, The West Clinic, PC, on this past year’s progress of the ACCC initiative to speed adoption of immunotherapeutics in community practices.
ICLIO Webinar: Post 2017 ASCO Immuno-Oncology Highlights
Tune in for immuno-oncology highlights from the 2017 ASCO Annual Meeting with expert presenter Lee S. Schwartzberg, MD, FACP, Chief, Division of Hematology Oncology; Professor of Medicine, The University of Tennessee; The West Clinic, PC.
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
12:00 – 1:00 PM EDT
Visiting Expert Program Helps Community Providers Learn About Immuno-Oncology
Jarushka Naidoo, MBBCh, spoke with HemOnc Today at the ASCO Annual Meeting about the Institute for Clinical Immuno-Oncology.